Rafting & COVID-19: What You Need to Know
Liquid Descent is actively following CDC, State, and County guidelines regarding COVID-19 in order to protect the health of our guests and employees. Despite the uncertainty of current times, everyone at LD is certain in our ability to continue providing enjoyable, and lively adventures on Clear Creek and the Colorado River.
Things we are doing:
– Contact-less guest check-in, staging, gearing up and orientation for trips will take place outside rather than inside.
– Only 10 people are allowed inside the outpost (including guests and employees).
– Shuttle capacity will be kept at or below 50% to limit exposure to others.
– Daily employee health screening for COVID-19 symptoms.
– Consistent and regular sanitization of shared spaces and surfaces.
– Thorough cleaning of boats, paddles, and gear we provide for you (like wetsuits) after every use.
– With the exception of parties of two or less, independent groups will be assigned separate boats
Things we need you to do for us:
– Bring a mask, bandana, etc. and wear it inside the outpost and on shuttles. —
– Bring a plastic baggie (marked with your initials) in which to store your mask.
– Please practice social distancing.
– Wear a swim suit to the outpost (under your clothing).
If you or anyone in your group is feeling unwell, please stay home. We will assist you in
rescheduling your trip.